Radio Facts (radiofacts.com) the leading online radio industry trade site/blog has done several contest over the last six months to show our appreciation for Radio and Music/Entertainment industry people by recognizing their contributions to the industry with very successful online voter-driven contests. The Radio Facts Top 10 DJs of All Time contest and The Top 10 Urban Radio Programmers of All Time contests were very successful but our most recent Radio Facts Top 30 Black Women in Media contest was the MOST successful garnering the largest amount of industry voters who placed our Top 30 winners. Our new contest is sure to be the best one yet. This one is consumer based to target current on air radio djs.
“The Radio Facts CURRENT Top 45 Radio DJs 2011” contest is here. Effective dates are June 2 thru July 5 but we will allow voters to start voting NOW.
- Contestants/Nominees MUST be CURRENTLY working on the air at a radio station
- Contestants/Nominees cannot be Talk Radio Hosts
- Contestants/Nominees can be from ANY format (except talk)
- Contestants/Nominees can post our code on their social networking sites and sites to garner as many votes as possible. Copy and paste on all social networking sites, blogs etc with a reminder to to get voters to vote for you >
- Contestants/Nominees can be Mix radio hosts but they have to be on the air (a specific mix dj contest is coming in the next couple of months)
The Top 45 DJs will be named on July 5. Good luck
Radio Facts Management
ABOUT RADIO FACTS: Radio Facts is a music industry online trade and former magazine that targets radio. The brand has been in existence since 1995.