NuVoodoo Media Services to Present Study Data in Free Marketing Webinar for Radio Stations Next Week
Register Now and Learn “How to Win the Workplace War With PPM Panels & Diary Keepers”
WHAT: NuVoodoo will present a FREE webinar, “How to Win the Workplace War With PPM Panelists & Diary Keepers” to radio stations and programming professionals from Monday, April 2-Monday, April 9, 2018.
The webinar will cover select findings from NuVoodoo’s most recent national radio listening study, which uncovers key differences between likely radio ratings participants and those unwilling to participate in measured media research. Webinar participants will also learn:
- How workplace listening differs for likely ratings participants.
- Radio’s true competition at work. HINT: it’s not other radio stations.
- Contest tactics and prizes that move the needle.
- Where do listeners notice radio station advertising? Is it outdoor, direct mail, telemarketing or digital?
- The best ways to package a cash giveaway.
- What one mistake do radio stations make when capturing personal data?
- Preferred appointment times and contest entry methods.
WHEN: The webinar will be offered in six different time slots, from Monday, April 2, throughMonday, April 9.
HOW: Choose the day and time that work best for you and lock in your preferred time slot NOW at: https://nuvoodoo.com/webinars/.
About NuVoodoo Media Services
NuVoodoo Media Services provides data-driven digital, social and direct marketing and programming and content intelligence to the radio, television, newspaper, music and retail industries through innovative new research and marketing products and services that give clients a winning edge. NuVoodoo also provides customized and proprietary web-based research designed to connect music lovers with the music they love most. NuVoodoo Founder and President, Carolyn Gilbert, has been the radio industry’s foremost research strategist for more than 30 years. NuVoodoo brings fresh thinking and lower costs to media research, including a budget-friendly barter for services model. A “virtual” company, attracting the best people from all over, NuVoodoo has offices in Cincinnati, Austin, Chicago, New York, Philadelphia and Middletown, OH. More information may be found by visitingwww.nuvoodoo.com.