Beasley Media Group’s 94.7 WCSX “Detroit’s Classic Rock Station” is searching for OUTSTANDING talent interested in strengthening the team of talent on a legendary radio station. Ideal candidates are expected to share an impressive pitch about why they are ready to be one of the faces of WCSX!
“Tell us how you will bring daily on-air and off-air ideas to generate top of mind brand awareness and revenue opportunities for the station. You’ll be asked to invest heavily into the communities we serve, host station events and often visit workplaces, schools and wherever any of our fans are working or playing. Your social media footprint must be large, engaging, compelling and influential.”
Successful candidate must creatively develop current and relevant topics as well as other adult lifestyle subjects that are unique and will provide compelling content to listeners. Other than “living the lifestyle” of the brand, the right candidate also must have a willingness to work with the sales staff as requested and be willing to perform other duties as assigned by the Program Director.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years on-air experience with results, or significant PPM ratings success hosting other day parts.
- Must have a strong knowledge of rock/classic rock
- Must have substantial understanding of radio station operations
- Must be able to blog and post topical/engaging content on the station’s site and social media.
- Must have the ability to meet deadlines, work under pressure, perform well in a team environment and have an excellent attention to detail.
- Must have valid drivers’ license and excellent driving record.
Last Date for Consideration: October 16th, 2017
Applicants May E-mail: [email protected] No Phone Calls Please.
Beasley Media Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.