Cumulus Media | Beaumont is looking for a dynamic Afternoon On-Air Host /Programming Assistant/Digital Ambassador for Magic 102.5 KTCX The Golden Triangle’s Hip Hop and R&B!
We’re seeking a passionate, positive and goal-oriented individual who’s proactive and understands the importance of generating excellent content to distribute on-air and on-line.
- Produce and execute an on air radio show that is entertaining and informative to the listening audience. The On Air Shift will be LIVE Monday-Saturday
- Assist with day to day programming duties (update liners, write promos, music maintenance, assisting with on air promotions & station events, ect…)
- Connect and be active in the community
- Be available for a minimum of two promotional & non-revenue appearances monthly.
- Serve as a digital brand ambassador and assist with managing the station’s Facebook, IG & Twitter accounts
- Assist with commercial production & imaging
- Responsible for downloading special programs and broadcast materials per the Program Director’s request.
- Operate control console.
- Ensure logged commercials, promotions, sweepers and any other programming elements air as schedule.
Who We Are: Cumulus | Beaumont currently features 4 stations in the Beaumont area. Our stations include: Magic 102.5 KTCX (Urban), NASH 101.7 KAYD (Country), 1450 AM KBED (SPORTS) and Q94 KQXY
- At least 3 years of On Air experience in an Urban or Rhythmic format
- Social Media Management
- Clear & concise communication skills with the ability to connect and relate with urban adults 18-49
- Proficient Adobe Audition skills
- Writing scripts, contests, social posts and interviews questions