Elektra Music Group, newly reformed under Warner Music Group and launched this Monday, finally announced its full leadership team.
The new label includes popular bands like Twenty One Pilots, Panic! At The Disco, Fitz and the Tantrums, Coheed and Cambria, Gojira, and others.
The company had announced last month its Vice President, Will McDonald, and Shawn Cohen as Senior Director. Filling out the leadership team are:
- Adam Abramson as Head of Sales & Streaming;
- Chris Brown as Head of Marketing;
- Tim Davideit as Head of Digital Marketing;
- Anne Declemente as Head of A&R Admin;
- Cathy Donovan as Head of Label Operations;
- Annie Flook as Head of Tour Marketing;
- Glenn Fukushima as Head of Publicity;
- Ana Lenuzza Ross as Head of Film, TV & Video Game Licensing;
- Mandee Mallone as Head of Video Production;
- Margo Scott as Head of Business & Legal Affairs; and
- Suzy Yoder as Head of DSP & Video Promotion.
The leadership team will report to co-presidents Mike Easterlin and Gregg Nadel, who themselves report to Atlantic Records Group Chairman & CEO Craig Kallman and Chairman & COO Julie Greenwald. Easterlin and Nadel commented on the appointments:
“We are so excited to call each and every one of these brilliant people part of the Elektra family. We’re already feeling the creative energy and collaborative spirit that will make Elektra a special place where we discover, nurture and develop game-changing artists. We’re grateful to everyone who has so generously helped us prepare for the launch of this new adventure.”