Service Broadcasting – Dallas-Ft. Worth – is offering a unique opportunity for a skilled imaging and production talent to join the newly syndicated DeDe In The Morning as Creative Services Director.
We are looking for an experienced audio expert to coordinate and manage creative and commercial network production operations of DeDe In the Morning, a personality-oriented three-person team, syndicated by Compass Media Networks. The ideal candidate would work with the Brand Manager, Head of Production and Lead Producer to: manage network creative and commercial production services and operations; develop custom sound design and sonic branding for the show; create, curate and produce custom audio content for show segments/highlights and daily local and network promos; write custom imaging and commercial scripts; continuously update show imaging and develop a system for keeping it fresh; manage the details and flow of network and affiliate audio requests for custom content, liners, promos, commercials, etc.; and create, edit and manage audio content for Best of DeDe in the Morning, DeDeMakesMeLaugh.com and related social/digital platforms.
- An understanding of Nielsen PPM programming strategy and execution tactics
- Possess insights and understanding of entertainment brands, pop culture, and urban/hip hop lifestyles
- Ability to efficiently create/edit/produce innovative and impactful audio for local and network in a real-time environment
- Ability to ideate, create, curate, post, schedule, manage and monitor, audio content for our website(s) and social media platforms
- High level communication and customer service skills that lead to positive interactions and successful outcomes with affiliates, clients, partners, vendors and meta-team members of the media, entertainment, and advertising communities
- Ability to manage and complete multiple ongoing tasks in a deadline driven environment
- 2+ years’ experience producing high-quality audio content for a successful radio cluster/station or syndicated show
- Sound design and sonic branding experience
- Media production experience
- Live audio board operation
- Proficient knowledge and skills with ProTools, Adobe Audition, Sony Vegas or Reaper, a plus
If you have a passion for people, innovative ideas, creative content, and love to laugh, send your resume package, along with your imaging philosophy/strategy, sample scripts and audio demo, to SBG HR manager Debbie Henry at [email protected]
Service Broadcasting is an Equal Opportunity Employer