Tell us how you will bring daily on-air and off-air ideas to generate top of mind brand awareness and revenue opportunities for the station. You’ll be asked to engage heavily into the communities we serve, be a social media maven, and be an excellent storyteller. The successful candidate must creatively develop fast-paced, topical content on the air and on social media platforms. The successful candidate must be someone creative, loves to laugh, appreciates pop culture, and have a mastery of phones. The right candidate also must have a willingness to work with the sales staff as requested and be willing to perform other duties as assigned by the Program Director.
- Must have a minimum 3 years’ experience; · A strong background in social media;
- Knowledge of digital editing software such as Abode, Cool Edit Pro or similar software;
- Must have substantial understanding of radio station operations;
- Must be able to blog and post topical/engaging content on the station’s web site and social media platforms;
- Must have the ability to meet deadlines, work under pressure, perform well in a team environment and have an excellent attention to detail;
- Must have valid drivers’ license and excellent driving record.
Last Date for Consideration: Until Position is Filled
Applicants May E-mail: D[email protected]. No Phone Calls Please.
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.