Posted: November 8, 2012 at 2:47 am
JOB TITLE: Account Executive – Sports Platform
NO. OF POSITIONS AVAILABLE: 1
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATION: 11/23/2012
WAGES: Draw / Commission / Incentives
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: 2+ Years Sports Sales Experience
JOB DESCRIPTION OF POSITION: Clear Channel Media + Entertainment Madison, WI has an opening for an experienced Sports Account Executive.
Successful candidate will have experience in either broadcast sports sales or sales direct with a team, university or other sports franchise. We are also looking for candidates who understand and can represent the leading brands of Clear Channel Media + Entertainment, including iHeart Radio, other digital platforms, sponsorships and event marketing along with the complete menu of on-air, on-line and on-site platforms which are all available to our customers.
You will be one of an elite team representing sports marketing in every major sport and franchise available including the Green Bay Packers, Milwaukee Brewers, University of Wisconsin Badgers Football, Men’s and Women’s Basketball, Hockey and Volleyball, Milwaukee Bucks, Nascar and a slate of area high school sports broadcasts. This gives you and your customers a unique and exclusive market year round selling and income opportunity.
Live and work in one of America’s Best Cities and a city in which annually is at or near the top of the rankings of people who listen to sports!
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS OF POSITION:
• Proficient Microsoft Office skills – Power Point, Excel, Word, and Outlook
• Detailed and professional communication skills with expert awareness of Microsoft outlook
• Well-rounded Sales experience including specific sports marketing experience as outline in the job description.
• Excellent customer service
• Engaging facilitation of strategy execution
• Compliance to operational models, and policies and procedures
• Effective managing to ensure standards are met and or exceeded.
• Extensive knowledge in advertising with multiple radio stations and their many platforms and
This is a full-time position with full-time benefits.
Email your cover letter and professional resume along with everything that makes you the candidate we should hire to Madisonjobs@clearchannel.com, Subject Line: Account Executive – Sports.